Skip to main content

"The Good Dinosaur" Gets Its First Official Trailer

Image via ComingSoon.net

The first official trailer for Pixar's The Good Dinosaur has hit the web. Unlike the teaser trailer that was released last month, this full-length trailer focuses heavily on our main characters Arlo and Spot and shows the beginning of their friendship as well as parts of their adventure together. The visuals in this movie are incredible, but the scene that sold me completely on this film is the beautiful scene with the fireflies, which can be seen above. It's hard to know from the two trailers we've had for this film so far if there is much in the way of dialogue, since between the two trailers all we hear is Arlo say "Hello?". Maybe we'll see more of that in future trailers but either way, I'm very excited for this movie. The Good Dinosaur is set to hit theaters on November 25, 2015, which will mark the first time ever that Pixar releases two films in one year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jurassic World Review

Image via Joblo.com *THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* When the original Jurassic Park came out, I was not yet born and therefore I don't know what it was like to see it in theatres for the first time. After watching Jurassic World , however, I think I have a pretty good idea of what that must have felt like. In many ways, this movie was a lot more terrifying than most horror films nowadays. I honestly don't remember the last time I watched a movie in theaters that had my heart pounding as much as this one did. One of the things that this movie did so well was create the same wonder and awe that the original did, while staying original and keeping up with its time. We are thrown into this world where, due to scientific improvements, humans are able to produce dinosaurs and a theme park is finally built around them. The problem that these scientist and park operators are dealing with, however, is having to deal with a generation of people that is constantly asking for th...

The Best and Worst Films of the Year (Pre-Oscar Season)

With the "Oscar Season" about to start, I thought I would give a list of my favorite movies of the year so far as well as the most disappointing ones. This list will obviously only contain films that I have seen so movies like Ex-Machina , Me and Earl and the Dying Girl , and Dope , which all seem like terrific movies, will not be on my list because I don't yet have an opinion on them. This list also reflects only my opinion so it will look a lot different than your list or somebody else's list, but the beautiful thing about film is that it is subjective and everybody will have different opinions. So while you may not agree with my picks, others might. There is no right or wrong list when it comes to movies. I will start off with my 3 most disappointing movies before talking about what I feel are the top 10 best  movies of the year so far. So without further ado, here are my lists: Top 3 Most Disappointing Films 3. Aloha Going into this movie, I thought there co...

Classic Movie Monday (Christmas Edition): Home Alone

For most kids growing up in the 90s, Home Alone was THE Christmas movie to watch. This is the story of Kevin, an 8-year old kid who gets forgotten at home when the entire family leaves to Paris for the holidays. As a result, he has to fend for himself while also protecting his home from intruders. Macaulay Culkin as Kevin was a representation of what most kids wanted to be, which was totally independent and the smartest guy in the room.              There are certain films that you can watch and no matter how much time has passed, it still feels like a story you could tell today in the exact same way as it was told back then. This is not one of those films. Home Alone very clearly a product of its time. It’s like digging up a time capsule from the 90s and seeing what the world, or just movies in general, were like. The entire premise and the way it all unfolds would probably never work in today’s world. I mean it barely work...