Image via Joblo.com *THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* When the original Jurassic Park came out, I was not yet born and therefore I don't know what it was like to see it in theatres for the first time. After watching Jurassic World , however, I think I have a pretty good idea of what that must have felt like. In many ways, this movie was a lot more terrifying than most horror films nowadays. I honestly don't remember the last time I watched a movie in theaters that had my heart pounding as much as this one did. One of the things that this movie did so well was create the same wonder and awe that the original did, while staying original and keeping up with its time. We are thrown into this world where, due to scientific improvements, humans are able to produce dinosaurs and a theme park is finally built around them. The problem that these scientist and park operators are dealing with, however, is having to deal with a generation of people that is constantly asking for th...
Designed to talk about everything in the world of film!

Comments
Post a Comment